TOP 5 JEWELRY TRENDS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FOR SPRING 2019
Spring time is approaching us and all of her eternal beauty!
We are excited about all of the fun new looks that will be served. Not only are the upcoming seasons looks going to be full of vibrant colors but its going to be bold, fearless and somehow still very subtle. Is that even possible?
Yup..Take a sneak-peek into the top 5 trends that you won't be able to miss this coming season.
1. Stars - all of the sparkly star embellishments are still shining bright into the new season and we don't see it slowing down any time soon, we are talking lariat necklaces, earrings, rings and even some dazzling arm candy will be taking center stage.
2. Hoop Earrings - hoop earrings never seem to go out of style, they have a magical charm to being every girls go-to gems for making a lazy outfit look cuter but this season not only is a basic hoop the talk of the town but you will definitely be seeing some unique hoops mostly inspired by the latest runway looks, expect some bright hues and unique shapes to up level the classic on-going trend.
3. Layered chains - 2 Chainz isn't the only one rocking 2 chains this season, the cool girls guide to keeping it cool will be major layers. There are so many different ways to rock the layered chain, you will be seeing a lot more designs that have taken the guess work out of your layering goals.
4. Tassel earrings- Ohh yes! The fabulous tassel earrings, tassel earrings have a uniqueness of their own but this time around you will be wow'ed by the amazing shapes and artisanal details of the upcoming tassel earrings.
5. A pop of color - Colorful gems create a playful and yet chic look in the upcoming months.You can't really get it wrong when it comes to the rainbow jewelry. Whether you prefer silver or gold, everything from necklaces to earrings will have you channeling your inner child that loves all of the vibrant rainbow hues.
Florals will always be associated with the magnificence of Spring and that trend continues to show and prove during 2019.
Have fun shining, styling and embracing the new season!